Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Who Am I?

If I answer this question based on my daily timeline - I am as follows...

5:30am - 9:00am  - I'm mom.

9:00am - 1pm - I'm the business owner, the receptionist, the bookkeeper, a patient, a student, and a manager.

1pm-4pm  -  I'm mostly a student, occasionally a patient, although sometimes (always?) (never?) the person in charge. 

4pm-8pm - I'm the manager.  Except for Fridays & Saturdays.  Then I'm MOM!   I'm YOURS!    I'm ME!  I love Fridays & Saturdays!

8:00pm - 11:00 pm =  I'm Mom a lot.  I love that.  I'm Yours as well when you're home.  I'm hardly ever a patient, never a manager, but always the person in charge of that place...

I'm an avid reader that hasn't read anything other than a textbook in months.  A student finally going back to college after many years.  I'm a self taught musician (and I'm pretty darn good too!)... As of late, I've been a patient as well but that's still not a big enough part of me to take up more than a sentence here or there.  I'm a mom who struggles at times - I'm half of the most incredible relationship I've ever had in my life.  Have any of you ever loved someone so much that the mere thought of not being with them brings you to tears?  Seriously... when I think about a time when he's not with me anymore, I'm as sad now as I believe I will be then.  Tears rolling down my cheeks as I sit here right now.  And Oh BOY... that's not to say we had perfection from the beginning - or that it's perfect now for that matter.  It's just right.  It's us.  It's our family. 

I love anything country - anything crafty... anything old.  I love LOVE, and ROMANCE, and LAUGHTER.  My biggest fear is something happening to any of my children.  While I believe in God and my faith is strong, I do not think it's strong enough to carry me through the loss of a child of mine. 

On that note - I'm also tired.  It's time to recharge my batteries so I can get up early and do the hair of two amazing little girls tomorrow morning.  I love you all - with all my heart - and all my soul.  I do not know of a life without you - or know how heaven can be happy if you're not there by my side.  You make earth THAT incredible - that I'd chose it over heaven today. 

Love,

Mom, Me, Yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment